2013年9月25日星期三

The Cooperative Dog Blog » national dog bite prevention week












It’s fitting that I had the experience I had today while walking with Hawk in Coolidge Corner. Since she came to me at 5 months of age last August, I have posted many photos and entire albums of Hawk’s Socialization Adventures on my Facebook page. Next week, May 20-26, is National Dog Bite Prevention Week. [...]



Posted on Saturday, 19th May 2012



Tags: , , , , , , , , ,
Posted in Articles | Comments (0)


















The US Postal Service provides some very sound advice in a News Release today. The USPS has also teamed up with the American Academy of Pediatrics, American Veterinary Medical Association, American Society of Plastic Surgeons, and other organizations such as  Prevent The Bite  to bring awareness to National Dog Bite Prevention Week May 16-22. With  72 million dogs [...]



Posted on Thursday, 13th May 2010



Tags: , ,
Posted in Articles | Comments (0)







1 条评论:

  1. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Phoenix Uber Accident Lawyer

    回复删除